站長又要賣站
IgniteClicks.com is up for sale! This is an exciting income opportunity for the right person. Do you think you could be that person?
The website currently has over 3,000 unique visits per day! This means there\'s a lot of potential for advertising revenue.
This website can generate loads of money with the right efforts. As you can see, there are over 7700 members already, and growing. This is very appealing to advertisers. A website like this can go for $10,000 or more, but for a limited time only, because I\'m a student and too busy to work this any longer, I\'m selling the website for $5,000. However, is someone replies with interest within the next 48 hours, I\'m going to cut that price in half. Yes, that means only $2,500 and you can OWN IGNITECLICKS.COM!
When you\'re interested, please reply to this email or call me at 516-578-1617.
Happy Clicking!
Michael Krimsky, current owner of IgniteClicks.com
因為站長要回去讀書
大家放棄!!
這個站要賣2500 usd
又不是什麼名氣站 @@!


